IS THE ULTIMATE LUXURY
Located in Miami’s exclusive Bay Harbor Islands, La Baia is the latest project from visionary New York developer Ian Bruce Eichner who is credited with placing Miami Beach’s prestigious South of Fifth neighborhood on the map with the arrival of the Continuum South Beach.
All residences will be delivered finished with floors.
Two covered parking spaces for each residence.
One storage space included for each residence.
LA BAIA FACTS
- PRICE FROM$810,000 - $2,650,000
- ADDRESS9201 East Bay Harbor Drive, Bay Harbor Islands, Florida 33154, USA
- DEVELOPERIan Bruce Eichner
- ARCHITECTLuis Revuelta
- INTERIOR DESIGNDurukan Design
- NUMBER OF UNITS68 units
- NUMBER OF FLOORS8 stories
- SIZE RANGEFrom 1,125ft² - 2,378ft²
- HOA$1.15 per Sq.Ft.
- DEPOSIT SCHEDULE10% at Reservation. 10% at Contract (Approx. December). 10% July 2022. 10% at Top Off. 60% at Closing
La Baia Amenities
- 9’ ceilings with 10’ ceilings in Penthouses
- Clear glass railings on terraces for unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach and downtown Miami
- All residences delivered fully-finished
- Wide-plank, imported European wood flooring
- Floor-to-ceiling, impact-resistant sliding glass doors and windows
- Well-appointed fixtures and finishes curated by New York-based Durukan Design
- Entryway closets in foyers for in-residence storage
- Energy-efficient, full-size washer and dryer sets
- Generously sized double-closet space, including walk-in closets in primary bedrooms
- Custom imported Italian cabinetry by Snaidero®
- Miele® appliance package, including: electric cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave
- Miele® wine coolers exclusively in Penthouses
- Top-of-the-line Hansgrohe® fixtures
- Quartz stone countertops
- Kitchen pantry
- Imported Italian cabinetry by Snaidero®
- Natural marble stone flooring
- Vanity with double sinks
- Glass-enclosed shower featuring dual rainfall shower heads
For more information please fill out the form below