THE PERIGON MIAMI BEACH
Situated on a tranquil stretch of pristine sands, The Perigon’s distinguished façade of cascading lines will rise high above the storied shores of Miami Beach. Panoramic views overlook the soothing tides of the Atlantic, the distinguished waters of Biscayne Bay, and the illustrious Miami skyline.
The visionaries behind this remarkable development include: OMA led by Jason Long as the designers, who designed the expansive two to four bedroom beachfront residences with panoramic ocean and bay views. Mast Capital and Starwood Capital as the developers, London-based Tara Bernerd & Partners as the interior designer and Gustafson Porter + Bowman as the landscape architect.
It’s located on 5333 Collins — to the west there is no view obstruction, you look at Pinetree – La Gorce and the bay (Sunset side). To the east you have the direct beachfront.
Some of the services and amenities on property include: over 15,000sf of amenity spaces and fully serviced beach club and pool with food and drink service throughout; fitness studios, social rooms with wine lockers, screening room, game room, breakfast room, spa, small offices, board rooms, kids club, fully-attended beach club. On-site Michelin-starred restaurant with lounge upstairs only for residents & more. The building offers all the services expected in a 5-star hotel property, but without the hotel. Some of these services include: in-room dining, a-la-carte housekeeping services, butler services, a staff of engineers dedicated to the owners, spa services in residence & more.
THE PERIGON FACTS
- PRICE FROM$4M-$15M
- ADDRESS5333 Collins Ave Miami Beach, Florida, 33140
- NUMBER OF UNITS83 Units
- NUMBER OF FLOORS17 Floors
- SIZE RANGEFrom 2,100ft² to 6,700ft²
- YEAR BUILT2026
The Perigon Amenities
- Signature oceanfront restaurant
- Beachside swimming pool and outdoor spa
- Direct entry to the dedicated beach
- Dramatic double-height lobby
- Private spa with sauna and treatment rooms
- Private salon for personalized beauty service
- Imaginative children’s playroom
- Intimate garden and meditation lounge areas overlooking the Atlantic
- Direct, private elevator entry to each residence
- Gracious 10-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Private 10- to 12-foot-deep terraces
- Expansive living, dining, and entertaining area accented with linear cove lighting
- Sub-Zero Wolf Appliance Suite
- Walk-in wardrobes in each bedroom
THE PERIGON MIAMI BEACH
For more information please fill out the form below